How the affiliate program works
Send traffic to any page on JAKWEB while adding your affiliate account id to the end of the URL.
First you will need an account in our affiliate program. You will need to sign up a new account as this is handled completely seperate then your account on JAKWEB.
After register you have various options to use our marketing material, provided in your affiliate area. We pay out up to 30% on each sale, so don't miss it.
Sales Volume Commissions
|Sale Volume From
||Sale Volume To
Send more sales to our sites and earn more. Your sales volume will raise each time you sent us a new client.
There are few rules when using our Affiliate network, please read it carefully.
- Create SEO friendly blog posts or a guest blog to write about an area of interest that is related to the service you're marketing.
- Use your site or a social service to feature an item, using your referral link. This could be a post, a sidebar widget, or a tweet on Twitter.
- Use targeted banner ads including banner ads for specific categories on our site. You will get the marketing code in your affiliate account.
- Design a page or site that is unique in design and isn't going to confuse anyone about your purpose as an affiliate.
- Confuse consumers through the design of your site by copying our site design or using our logos other than the prescribed affiliate banners which you can find in your affiliate account.
- Link from any JAKWEB site or from any domain owned and operated by JAKWEB in order to gain referrals.
- Use JAKWEB brands, trademarks and intellectual property other than those banner and logos approved by JAKWEB and made available to affiliates on the referral page.
- Purchase a domain name, search engine keyword or pay-per-click advertisement that uses any JAKWEB trademarks or variations and mis-spellings.
- Copy item descriptions (unless you raise a support ticket and get consent from us);
- Send unsolicited email or other messaging that in any way may constitute spam.
- Do anything that would amount to a breach of any laws including, but not limited to, privacy, intellectual property and spam.
- Engage in any conduct that does not meet our standards of 'fair play' including things like fraud, confusing the new user, or providing a link designed to mislead the customer.
Ready to start? Sign up on our affiliate program now.