FAQ - Add more Super Administrators
Adding another super administrator is fairly easy! However you need to know that every super administrator created in the administration panel is protected as well in the db.php file.
Please follow this steps to create another administrator:
- Login into your administrator panel as a super administrator.
- Go to User and click on "New User".
- Add all necessary informations and press "Save".
- Now open your current db.php file located in the include/ directory.
- Now add the user's id (see code below) into the file, save and upload to your server.
- You will find the administrator's id in the user section on the left hand side.
define('JAK_SUPERADMIN', '1'); // Undeletable and SuperAdmin User, more user separate with comma. e.g. 1,4,5,6 (userid)