Adding another super operator is fairly easy!
Please follow this steps to create another super operator:
- Login into your operator panel as a super administrator.
- Go to User and click on "New User".
- Add all necessary informations and press "Save".
- Now open your current db.php file located in the include/ directory.
- Add the operator's id (see code below) into the file, save and upload to your server.
- You will find the operator's id in the user section on the left hand side.
define('LS_SUPERADMIN', '1'); // Undeletable and SuperADMIN User, more user seperate with comma. e.g. 1,4,5,6 (userid)
There is a reason for having an extra security!