We are proud to announce the availability of HelpDesk 1.7. The complete support solution has now the possiblity to fetch unlimited email accounts via PHP IMAP.
We would like to thank you once again for all the feedbacks and suggestions we have received in the past 3 Months. We have implemented all features you have requested and our to-do list is now empty again..
Complete Changelog 1.7
- Fixed PHP IMAP
- Fixed Piping
- Fixed wrong placed files in the auto updater
- Fixed warning in url rewrite class
Complete Changelog 1.6
- PHP IMAP to fetch email accounts
- Added Google Map Api Key Field
- MySQL strict ready
- Spanish translation added
- Open Operator to Operator chat in a new window (optional)
- Design improvments in Operator PopUp window
- Quickstart chat fix
- Sound alerts work in mobile devices
- Fixed search in client chat history
- Fixed search in ticket history
- Fixed date bug in client tickets without answers
- Security improvement in pipe.php file
- Various small bugs fixed
Now it is time to get your hands dirty and update to the latest version. OK, with the build in Auto Updater it only takes 3 seconds. ;)
Thank you again and enjoy the new release for HelpDesk. Not a customer, yet? Head to our shop and get the complete support solution for your clients.