Cloud Desk 3 - Version 1.0.6
About JAKWEB 01.12.2019 1103
We have just released a new version for Cloud Desk 3. We want to say thank again for all the reports we have received over the last 30 days. Without you it is not possible to continuously improve the software and add new features.
We recommend to update to the latest version as soon as possible. Why?
- We only support the latest version
- Please make sure your support is not expired
- New features
- All known bugs have been fixed
- Security improvements
- Performance improvements
What has been improved this time?
Cloud Desk 3
- New Chat template with no Avatars
- Operator has a new option to extend or minify the sidebar
- Improved chat widgets when opening pop up window
- Fixed PHP IMAP Attachments
- Fixed Support Widget, not showing correctly
- Fixed deleting ticket as a client
- Fixed adding a package to a client from the administration panel
- Fixed uploading files, buttons and slide images
- Updated database class to 1.7.6
- Fixed all reported bugs
- Fixed documentation not going to the selected section
- Tested up to PHP 7.3.8
Thank you once again for all the reports and thank you for your further support!
What is cooking?
We are still working on the new HelpDesk 3 it takes a bit longer as expected but we make good progress. Thank you very much for your patience.